Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back from the mountains; next up: mountains

Okay, I'm back safely from my hike in the Himalayas, and I have many photos to share, but no time. The hike was incredible. My flight leaves Kathamandu in just a few hours and I have a ton of things to do. Hopefully in a couple days I'll post from Geneva (haven't had enough mountains so far, I guess), where I hope to have more time for a detailed account. I'm very sad to leave Nepal, but my time here is done for now. I leave with the confidence that I shall return here, and soon.

On to Switzerland!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, sure, things good be going better with your atttempts at public diplomacy. But, about the mountains; the Alps may not seem all that impressive to somebody who is fresh off the plane from flirting with "The top of the world". Please try to remember that the locals are pretty damn proud of them. They don't need any road weary americans telling them about the REAL mountains anywhere else. Keep in mind these swiss come in handy when your country needs to freeze some assets. Since all countries are either "For us or against us" lets just try to keep this country in the "For" column.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter